Saturday, June 1, 2013

We made it! Summer Vacation! The cheers...the hoorays... the tears as I lost my class. Oh what a great year. I loved this class. They were so sweet, kind, and just plain LOVED learning. They would get excited over the simplest activities.

Now, onto summer projects for school. This blog is the first one. I want to consistently update it. I want to get ideas out there and have teachers/friends share ideas with me!

Secondly, I want to work on my TpT Store ( http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Amy-Padgett-150 )! I want at least 75 products by the end of the summer, more if I can, and would LOVE to increase my followers. If anyone that reads this has ideas on how to increase followers, my ears are open!

Well, I hope you are all having a fantastic night. I am! My family is watching a movie together and I need to join them so I am off. I will log in again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment