Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Fun

We have almost made it through another week. Has anyone else noticed that summer months are just as busy (if not busier) than the school year months? Like I posted earlier this week, this has been "dance" week. Yesterday was the first day of recitals and today is the second day. My kiddos did amazing! It was so fun.

Now, on to school stuff. I am going to post one of my freebie activities. I absolutely LOVE math (and when I say LOVE picture me singing it as a Broadway singer) and my goal is to always make my students enjoy it as well. I have taught math from first grade up to the college level. My activity today is just a simple subtraction game. Please check out Racing Back from 100 and enjoy the freebie!

So, now that summer is upon us, what is your biggest goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment