Monday, June 3, 2013

Freebie and Dance Week begins...


Let's start with the fun stuff. I posted a new freebie in my TpT Store! Yay! Don't we all love freebies? I know I do. This one is quick and easy. It is a writing activity for your students to do at the end of the year. Basically, they are telling next year's students about the teacher, the rules, fun stuff... I should clarify that this assignment is just as fun to read as the teacher as it is for the students to write. I always get a little giggle when I read the responses. Here is your chance to grab the freebie: What You Need to Know... FREEBIE

Now on to the other fun for the week! It is dance week in our household. My little man only does boys hip hop (which he loves because he gets to be with the "big boys"), however, my daughter is in competition dance. So, she has her four competition dances and four more recital numbers. Include the costume for the opening number and that means that she has nine costumes! Nine! And she is eight-years-old! I am crazy... crazy... crazy.... However, she loves loves loves dance. So, when your child loves something, you do it. I honestly have fun at all the stuff. I talk to the other moms. My sister-in-law is the "big boss", she runs and owns the dance studio, so family is around and that makes it even more fun. Today was pictures, tomorrow is competition dress rehearsal, Wednesday is dress rehearsal for recital numbers, then Thursday and Friday are the recitals. Whew... I am tired already! It will be so fun, but we are going to need a break after it!

So, we are off this afternoon since pictures are done. I think this calls for some family time! Enjoy your day and go grab my freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment