Thursday, August 8, 2013

Like Mother Like Daughter

This was originally written on 6/27/13 but I forgot to post it! So, here you go...

My mom was a teacher. I remember growing up playing teacher. We would go to her classroom on the weekends and after school and I would create leassons, projects, worksheets... you name it, I did it. I wanted to be  teacher my entire life. Well, my daughter now does the same thing. This past year she would come into my classroom and head straight to the front table. She would get out the individual dry erase boards and markers for her "students" and teach a lesson. Well, tonight she started making her OWN TpT project. It is so fun. Of course we are really doing it together. She titled it "Monsterific Math" and I am letting her do all the creations. She is loving it. I promised her all the proceeds from her products. I can't wait to share it with you all. She has done the title page, the table of contents, the first actual page and the final credit page is in the works. It is pretty fun sitting next to her and helping her create. I see third-generation teacher all the way... unless she chooses to do something else. I just want her to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment