Thursday, December 20, 2012

'Twas the Night Before Vacation

We are almost there. It has been a crazy week! We had (1) Quarterly assessment tests for our FIRST graders (don't even get me started),  (2) the craziest sickness running crazy through our building where up to seven kids can be gone in one room,  (3) a blizzard on Wednesday that started right when school was starting and ending early enough that we didn't get dismissed early but kept the kids inside ALL day and hyped up, and (4) the vacation is just looming at the end of the week. I am wiped! However, the kids are so darn cute. I wanted to get their attention today so instead of saying the normal cue words I started singing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and all the kids joined in. They were giggling and laughing. So fun!

I got all the gifts to my students wrapped and candy canes are just waiting to be taped on when I put them on their desks. I have some fun stuff planned for tomorrow and I just hope that I get half of it done. Ok, let's be honest, I just hope I can keep my kids under control tomorrow!

'Twas the night before vacation
and all through the school
Not a teacher was sleeping
No, that was against the rules

One day to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment